2017 Provincial Cluster Information
September 2016 through June 2017, our three cluster groups (north, central, and south) meet regularly. Participants are pastors, staff and leaders serving in parachurch ministries. The focus of our clusters is to provide a safe and open time for leaders to share their concerns, passions, and experience in areas of ministry with a view to empowering one another toward effective and fulfilling ministry.
Peer Clusters meet together on the second week of most months, from 10:00am till noon. We are also planning some training sessions in the afternoons for leaders that would like to stay. Dates and training topics are listed below – locations TBA. If you want to be included in the Peer Cluster Group emails, please contact Ruthie at email@example.com.
Central Peer Cluster Dates: TUESDAYS
Oct 11, Nov 8, Jan 10, Feb 14, Mar 14, May 9, Jun 13
Southern Peer Cluster Dates: WEDNESDAYS
Oct 12, Nov 9, Jan 11, Feb 15, Mar 15, May 10, Jun 14
Northern Peer Cluster Dates: THURSDAYS
Oct 13, Nov 10, Jan 12, Feb 16, Mar 16, May 11, Jun 15
Afternoon Training Sessions
1. Jesus’ Command to Make Disciples: “No Plan B”
2. Process of Disciple-Making: “Grow Up, Make Babies, Repeat”
3. Gospel-centered Preaching: “Who’s Your Daddy?”
4. Identifying Leaders: “Shoulder-tapping to Shouldering Together”
5. Evangelism Worship
6. Oversight, the 5th Chair: “Structures for Multiplication”