Office and Trailer Rental
Book the ABMB Office Space
The ABMB Office at 240 Midpark Way SE, Calgary has space available for churches to rent for meetings, social events and other activities.
More details coming soon.
Rent the Neighborhood Block Party Kit
TOP TEN REASONS TO HAVE A BLOCK PARTY!
- To have FUN!
- To meet your neighbours, find out who lives in your community and get to know each other.
- To establish new friendships or re-establish old friendships.
- To strengthen community pride and encourage citizens to look after the neighbourhood together.
- To make your community more safe.
- To establish or grow a sense of belonging in your community.
- To learn about the history of your neighbourhood from long-time residents.
- To encourage neighbours to look after one another and make meaningful and supportive connections with each other (ex. Finding a babysitter, carpooling, or walking to school, organize a neighbourhood club or activity).
- To celebrate your community!
- To start and annual neighbourhood tradition of getting together!
Included in the Block Party Trailer:
- An 8 burner BBQ with propane
- Commercial popcorn machine with supplies
- Bose sound system with mic and Ipod hookup
- Snow cone machine with flavors and cups
- Cotton candy machine with supplies
- 2 bocce balls
- 2 bean bag toss games
- 16 folding chairs
- 2 3×6 folding tables
- 2 folding picnic tables
- 2 children’s folding picnic tables
- 2 round tables
- A gas fire pit
- Extension cords
PLANNING YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD BLOCK PARTY
- Contact Ruthie Kamphuis – 403.256.3211 or email@example.com. at the ABMB Ministry Centre to see if the dates you desire are available
- Read and fill out the attached booking agreement form and send to Ruthie Kamphuis. Click here to download form.
- A confirmation will be sent to you.
- Minimum 2 weeks notice for Block Party Trailer booking
- The Block Party Trailer is only available for use within the City of Calgary
- First come, first serve basis for bookings so book early to ensure your spot